Sunday, August 22, 2010

22th. August. 2010

Today..
I got my History's subject marks..!!
So nervous before this~~
B'coz I reli study hard this subject before the test..!!
And now..
I gets the reward..!!!
Damn HAPPY..!!
I realised..
No Pain, No Gain.. ^__^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we at PJ,
stay at 4sc class..
so boring.. x(
chat with Steph..
she said..
why she so stupid when she's in primary skul~~
coz..
when im in primary skul..
i had a 'frend'..
a frend that always set up me and oso Steph..
she asked Steph to help her to get the perfect's job..
and the stupid Steph help her..!!!
@-@
What A STUPID Steph~~
hahahaha..
but now..
we both change..!!
we will never set up o utilize anymore..!!!!!!
my frend..
Chien asked me..
if she didnt do that on me in primary skul..
will we becomes good frend..???
erm..
A good question..
hahaha..
I reli dun knw how to answer..
maybe yes..
and..
maybe no..
but anyways..
I am now live in well..!!
and I also no need a frend that will set up me..
I think this is for sure everyone don't like..!
Am I..??
^__^


Well..
Today Im happy.. ^^
Bye all ya

p/s: I miss my Darling Celine so much~>,<
♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment