Sunday, January 16, 2011

16. Jan. 2011

One more week ago..

Haiz..

Time passed so soon..!!

There are only 2 more weeks to go..

Our Chinese New Year is coming..!!

Woo~~

Im getting older and older le..
>,<"

When I was a child..

We will play some fireworks while CNY for sure..

But now..

Hahaha..

No more FIREWORKS for me..!!

You know why..?!!

The reason is::

Don't u feel that playing fireworks is jz like burning money..?

Ermm.. Ermm.. Ermm..

I felt that..

Cause I know that money is not easy to earn..

So I appreciate it very very much..!!

So.. Please dun always waste ur money ya..

If u wish to waste it so much..

Jz spend it on me..!!

Im fain to receive it so muchhhhhhhhhhh..!!

Wakakaka xDD


__skip__

Last week..

My aunt's husband was came back..

He cooked us a big pot if shark fin..!!

OMG~

That is 1st time i ate a such big bowl of shark fin..!!

I think that is my 1st n last time to enjoy it..

Cause..

Its too full for me after finishing this bowl of shark fin..!!

It make me cant try other delicious food some more..
=(

Arghhh~

So..

This taught us not to be greed..

The one who greed won't have a good ending..


My Shark Fin..

**I totally enjoy it =)



__skip__

2011 年過到了15號..

我才拍了2011年的第一張自拍..!!

Wakakaka..

不過不美的..
=(

哎..

我的鼻子..

非整不可..!!

我的牙齒..

非綁不可..!!

我在等~~ 等~~ 等~~

等我存都錢就去..!!

p/s:: 整容不是爲了什麽..
人生有幾多個十年?
我度過了第一個..
但我不懂可否渡過第二, 第三.. 或更多個..
所以..
就要讓自己活得精彩.. 活得值得..
不要有遺憾..
=)



自拍No.1

自拍No.2

自拍No.3

自拍No.4

自拍No.5

因爲沒有化妝..

眼睛不美..

所以戴眼鏡 ^^

哈哈哈..

下次再拍美美的哦..
=)




晚安啦..

No comments:

Post a Comment