Tuesday, September 21, 2010

21. Sept. 2010

Today's Skul Life~
Today sooooo bz at skul..
long time didnt felt like this ady..
bz for my Acc assignment..
30% done..!
hurrayy~~
now we hv to is transfer all document into several type of acc..
Haiz..
it's a HARD
+
TROUBLESOME's job..
>,<"
It make almost fainted o even bcum crazy..
I can't do this by myself~~
So.. we appoint tht visit Lobak's home this saturday~
nt for fun..
but for our assignment..
his home has karaoke~~
i think we will vvvery enjoy it..!
hahahha..


Today's Lein..
INSOMNIA last nite..
A very serious INSOMNIA..
I lay on my bed at 11am++
BUT.. I can't even get to sleep at 2.40am++..
Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..
I will bcum crazy if I always like this..
T.T

SHIT INSOMNIA..!!
Get away from me now..!!
And don't even come back again and agian..!!


__NEXT__


开学三天了..
有两天是受到魔鬼的信息..
内容是说..
__放学了.. 回到家吃饱饱泡泡后.. 如果累的话就去猪猪哦.. 知道么..
哈哈哈哈..
如果天使和魔鬼是一对情侣的话..
应该会羡死旁人吧~~
哈哈哈哈哈..
可惜..
不是~~

魔鬼..
你说你现在在上很重要的课..
那你一定要努力哦..!!
千万不要再睡觉咯..
知道么~
哈哈哈..


That's all for today~
Thx all 4 reading ya.. ^__^
Bye




No comments:

Post a Comment