Thursday, September 2, 2010

2nd. Sept. 2010

Woo..
Time passed soon
Suddenly September ady..
haiz..

A few months more,
I will become a Form5 student..
>,< style="text-align: left;">I NOT YET KNOW..
Mayb gud..
And mayb not..

Good coz,
I am going 2 graduate..!!
No more skul life..!!
No more tuition class..!!
and so all..

But I am going 2 further my study at maybe F6 o collage.. [MAYBE]
If nt..
I am going to work as maybe a salesgirl..
maybe a promoter..
o maybe a cashier..

Erm..
I don't wish 2 do such jobs..
Nt bcoz of these jobs nt gud..
Jz I will never lets my life go on like this..
I will never jz lets myself live in this country..

I wish 2 travel oversea..
Wish 2 do smthg that I really wish..!!!!!

Lastly..
I knw my wish may come true if I do my best now..!!
So..
All of my dearest friends..
Pray 4 me n hope me gud luck ya..
^__^


By Lein
2010.09.02

No comments:

Post a Comment